Click HERE to view our newly released 2012 SKC Annual Report.
Salish Kootenai College Foundation was established in 1988 for the express purpose of supporting the Salish Kootenai College and managing an endowment which is currently valued at approximately $10 million that helps guarantee the future of the College and provides annual support to the College to assist with buildings, facilities, faculty positions and academic programs.
- Is an independent charitable non-profit organization under the Internal Revenue Service 501 (c)(3) designations.
- Provides approximately $260,000 each year to SKC for Scholarships.
- Has a fourteen-member Board of Directors who maintain fiduciary responsibility for the Foundation.
- Has a Director and staff who work with the College leaders to set priorities for development, build and maintain relationships with donors, and steward private assets.
Photo courtesy of Rob McDonald
- The U.S . Department of Interior
- The Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching
- The Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
- The W.K. Kellogg Foundation
The Mission of the Salish Kootenai College Foundation is to ensure that Salish Kootenai College has the ability to provide quality post-secondary education opportunities for Native Americans locally and throughout the United States.
Please contact the Foundation at 406-275-4820 or 406-275-4983 to find out how you can help provide scholarships to our students.
Photo courtesy of David Spear